From indie publisher Digerati and Italian developer Fantastico Studio comes the galactic side-scrolling roguelite shoot ‘em up, Black Paradox. The retro-stylish shmup is set to launch on PlayStation 4 on 30 April/1 May (NA/EU respectively), and Nintendo Switch™ and Xbox One on 3 May. Black Paradox also makes the hyper jump from Steam Early Access into full release on 2 May.
Black Paradox is a fast-paced roguelite shoot ’em up. Unleash an arsenal of weapons, power-ups, drones, and other upgrades to survive waves of enemies, against a backdrop of vibrant pixel art and synth-wave soundtrack. As the infamous bounty hunter Black Paradox, travel through space and defeat the most dangerous criminal organization in the galaxy: the Hellraisers and its seven lieutenants.
Enter the cockpit, ready your weapons, and prepare for the ultimate galactic showdown.
- 20 weapons, 37 powerups, 13 deadly drones, 8 amazing power-up combos, and the ultimate space-bending move: the “Black Paradox”
- 62 different enemies, each with its own attack patterns
- 14 deadly bosses with unique attacks + 1 secret boss
- Upgrade your stats and unlock new powers
- 2 player local co-op
- Amazing pixel art, awesome synth-wave soundtrack
- Extra hardcore boss rush mode to unlock