Cooperative First Person Shooter including Multiplayer (Split-screen/Online) with Wave based Tower Defense mechanics.
Independent developer Digital Cybercherries have announced that Hypercharge: Unboxed is now available for pre-purchase on the Switch eShop. For those who want to get in on the toy-themed action can do so by pre-purchasing the game at a discount with 10% off its $19.99 launch price. The game will officially release Jan 31, 2020.
HYPERCHARGE Unboxed tells the story of Sgt. Max Ammo and his epic mission to defend the HYPER-CORE. Your task is to fulfill his mission and prevent the HYPER-CORE from being destroyed. If it’s destroyed, you can bid farewell to your human friends. They’ll forget about you. It’ll be like you never existed. Do not let that happen. Work together and win, for the future of toys everywhere!
- Co-op – Fight for Toy-kind, together. Squad up with 3 other players in Online / Local Co-op and save the HYPER-CORE from total annihilation.
- PvP – Plastic vs Plastic. Go head-to-head against other small soldiers as you fight to become top of the scoreboard.
- Single-player – Not every hero needs a team. Are you a lone wolf and prefer to play offline on your own? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
- Split-screen – Old school. Buddy up on the sofa and blast the enemy as a team. (4-player Split-screen when connected to the dock).
- Explore – The Sky is your limit. Well, the top shelf is. Unlimited freedom to scavenge each environment for credits, coins, batteries and if you’re skilled enough collectables.
- Fortify – Defend what you swore to protect. Build turrets, traps, walls and fight off evil hordes of weaponized toys. Watch out for the T. Rex.
- Progression – You deserve to look the part. Earn XP, unlock skins and customize your action figure and weapon. Just because you’re small, doesn’t mean you can’t look the part.
- Strategies – The Art of Defense. Discuss tactics with your squad and plan out the best form of defense. Teamwork is crucial if you want to earn the highest tier rewards.
- Difficulty – A choice for the whole family. With Casual, Regular and Expert, there’s always a mode to suit your level of skill.